Umm Al Quwain Free Zone
The most outstanding free zone will be the Free Zone and Ahmed Bin Rashid Port. UAQ was set up in 1998 in West Coast of UAE and It was created to promote the dynamic development of the district. It fills in as a worldwide exchange community for local and foreign investors.
Setting up a business in the Free Zone
A new entrepreneur may effortlessly open a free zone company in Umm Al Quwain because it doesn’t require employing a resident director or applying for a residence visa. Foreign companies may likewise build up branches or auxiliaries in Umm Al Quwain. That provided that they buy in a base offer capital of 300,000 AED (around 82,000 USD).
What can the Umm Al Quwain Free Zone Company do?
It can utilize Dubai’s seaports and airplane terminals for shipment of products. This is by enrolling the company in Dubai traditions to get an import code. This makes it conceivable to exploit Umm Al Quwain Free Zone’s lower expenses and Dubai port’s administrations.
Umm Al Quwain Free Zone Company can open a bank account in Dubai. The company can and should take an office within the Free Zone territories. Hence the base office classification accessible is ‘flexible work area’ in their very own Business Center. The company can take home visas for its workers and proprietors in the UAE.
Foreign company’s technique is very basic if the following archives are submitted:
- The proprietor’s visa duplicate.
- Confirmation of residency of the proprietor.
- Three picked business names.
- The organization’s memorandum and articles of affiliation.
- Registration fee.
Why choose us?
The Free Trade Zone Umm Al Quwain is known as UAQ FTZ is a vital activity of the Government of. UAQ FTZ gives the required foundation and motivating forces for a wealthy business network. UAQ FTZ is located close to the UAE’s main ocean ports. If self-drive, it going to take 60 minutes’ drive of Dubai International Airport and Sharjah International Airport. That guaranteeing simple access to whatever is left of the world.
UAQ FTZ offers a stage to draw in miniaturized micro business and companies with negligible spending plans. You will have lesser difficulties in terms of documents needed and getting special agreements. Their fundamental point is to get your business ready for action within no time. Apart from that, UAQ FTZ’s financial specialist amicable condition will enable you to maintain a fruitful business in UAE.
Types of Business Licences in UAQ FTZ
- This permits to import, fare, dissemination and storing of items determined on the permit.
General Trading License
- This empowers the permit to exchange more extensive scope of exercises.
- It gives the opportunity and adaptability to exchange any item which is allowed within the UAE.
- This permit is for substances which offer master or expert counsel.
- It’s issued to all way of experts including artisans and specialists.
- This empowers the organization to import crude material.
- This later manufacture, process, collect and bundle the predefined items, and fare the completed item.
- It enables the holder to import crude materials to manufacture, processing and assembly of indicated items.
- This permit is for specialist co-ops.
- UAQ Freezone grants to complete the administrations indicated permit inside the Free Zone, for example, Logistics, Courier Services, Travel Agency, Car Rental and so forth.
Advantages of UAQ FTZ
- 0% corporate and individual duty
- 100% company proprietorship
- 100% profits and repatriation of capital
- No offer Capital Requirements
- 100% import and export tax exception within the Free Zone
- The full scope of business exercises allowed
- The basic and quick enrolment process
- Office, distribution center and land accessibility
- Near two international air terminals and significant ocean ports
- Investor-friendly guidelines and regulations
- Perfect area for SMEs and micro-businesses