Freezone Business Setup in Sharjah
- Sharjah has mainly three free Zone
- Sharjah Airport Free Zone
- Hamriyah Free Zone
- Sharjah Media City (SHAMS)
Sharjah is the third largest emirate in the United Arab Emirates. Sharjah is a southern part of the northern Emirates, and population-wise, it also comes third in UAE. It is not very far from Dubai and Dubai downtown to Sharjah city center, just 23 kilometers. Sharjah has a full-fledged international airport and hub for Air Arabia’s low-cost Airline. Sharjah contributes 7% of the total GDP of the UAE. Because of the nearest neighbors to Dubai, Sharjah is also popular for business and forming a Free zone company for some looking for an affordable cost.
Sharjah Media City came with the vision of creating a better media-free zone to promote media-related work and eventually decided to encourage all types of businesses as every entrepreneur is creative in some way. Sharjah Media City (SHAMS) is the fastest-growing free Zone. They are offering the highest flexibility and better pricing, and more freedom on type and business and number of work cum resident visas. Sharjah is looking to attract aspiring entrepreneurs, align with their vision, and create a world-class infrastructure.
Sharjah Airport Free Zone was formed in 1995. Since its inception done well and helped Sharjah to boost its industrial growth, and this is one of the free Zone that allows virtual offices to industrial plots. Thatâ€™s means you can do most of the activity within the free Zone itself, and you have to run around. Their licensing option is open 24 hours, a unique feature of SAIF. SAIF operates with the tag of being the world’s first ISO 9001-certified Airport Free Zone.
Sharjah Airport Free Zone Features
- Licenses issued in hours
- Ownership is 100%
- No Income tax and corporate Tax
- 100% capital and profit can repatriate.
- 24 hoursâ€™ hotline and employment visa service
- Industrial licenses are also available
- Fees and visas are competitive and
- Internally all type of offices is also available.
Hamriyah Free Zone in Sharjah
Hamriyah is a Port zone and has a 14-meter-deep port. As a part of the free Zone mainly, this free Zone is preferred for industrial and trading activity, and they lease land for 25 years renewable. This Free zone makes more sense for someone looking to have long-term business activity related to production and industrial manufacturing. Still, Hamriyah Free Zone (Sharjah ) is a little far from Dubai, approx. 53 kilometers. HF, Z has multiple advantages, and some key benefits are listed below.
- The cost of living is low in Sharjah compared to other Emirates
- Low-cost energy and water for Businesses
- 25 year of Land lease for personalized development
- Labor cost is low because of neighboring south East Asian country
- Very well connected to GCC
- 100% ownership with a free market environment
Contact us for business setup in Hamriyah Freezone in Sharjah, Dubai, UAE.