Freezone Business Setup in Sharjah
- Sharjah has mainly three free Zone
- Sharjah Airport Free Zone
- Hamriyah Free Zone
- Sharjah Media City (SHAMS)
Sharjah is third largest emirate of United Arab Emirates. Sharjah is southern located and part of northern emirates and population wise also its comes third in UAE. Itâ€™s not very far from Dubai and Dubai downtown to Sharjah city center, it is just 23 kilometers. Sharjah has full fledge international airport and hub for Air Arabia low cost Airline. Sharjah contributes 7% of total GDP of UAE. Because of nearest neighbors of Dubai Sharjah is also popular for business and forming a Free zone company for some who is looking for affordable cost.
Sharjah Media City came with the vision of creating a better media free zone to promote media related work and but eventually decided to promote all type of businesses as every entrepreneur is creative in some or other way. Sharjah Media City (SHAMS) is the newest and fasted growing free zone and they are the offering highest flexibility and better pricing and more freedom on type and businesses and number of work cum resident visa. Sharjah is looking to attract all aspiring entrepreneur and align with their vision and create a world class infrastructure.
Sharjah Airport Free Zone formed in 1995. Since inception its done well and helped Sharjah to boost their industrial growth and this is one of free zone that allows from virtual office to industrial plot. Thatâ€™s mean you can do most of the activity within the free zone itself and you donâ€™t have to run around. There licensing option is open 24 hours which is the unique feature of SAIF. SAIF operates with the tag of being the first ISO 9001 certified Airport Free Zone in World.
Sharjah Airport Free Zone Features
- Licenses issued in hours
- Ownership is 100%
- No Income tax and corporate Tax
- 100% capital and profit can repatriate.
- 24 hoursâ€™ hotline and employment, visa service
- Industrial licenses are also available
- Fees and visa are competitive and
- Internally all type of offices is also available.
Hamriyah Free Zone in Sharjah
Hamriyah is Port zone and having 14-meter-deep port. As being a part of free zone mainly this free zone is preferred for industrial and trading activity and they lease lad for 25 years and renewable. Someone who is looking to have long term of business activity related to production and industrial manufacturing this Free zone makes more sense but Hamriyah Free Zone is little far from Dubai approx. 53 kilometers. There are multiple advantages of HFZ and some key advantages are listed below.
- Cost of living is low in Sharjah compare to other emirates
- Low cost energy and water for Businesses
- 25 year of Land lease for personalized development
- Labor cost is low because of neighboring south East Asian country
- Very well connected to GCC
- 100% ownership with free market environment
Contact us for business setup in Hamriyah Freezone in Sharjah, Dubai, UAE.